Friday, March 14, 2008

The Ultimate Driving Experience

My most ultimate driving experience would be when I drive the car I always wanted the volkswagon beetle red or gray. I would not be riding by myself I would be riding with the closes person to me my mother. The reason I would choose my mom is because it would be cool for us to as mother and daughter to ride in style and to the best place in the world to me Hollywood California. On my ride I would have to most definitly have to make it a roadtrip. What we would see as we make this journey to California would be a whole bunch of things such as big palm trees, the biggest mountains I would ever see in my life, nice hotels that we would stop at because we would have enough money to do all sorts of things on our way to hollywood. I would imagine the smell of rest stops were we could and get bites to eat and go and buy little things to take back. I also would smell the outside of the road,and the smell of the cars going really fast. Our emotion would be the most excited of them all because we were doing what we was loving. When we would arrive I would be so happy and my mother would be happy also and we would eat and shop til we were tired and after all that we would lay on the beach and look at the sky and enjoy the greatest sight sipping ice cold drinks while smellin the beach water.

1 comment:

Lady Gemini said...

KENYA I LIKED UR PAGE AND THAT CAR REALLY DOES FIT U UR SO SHORT LIL UGLY SELF LOL!!!! UR STILL A LAME JUS PLAYIN

my buggie