Thursday, February 21, 2008

Meme

If I were a month I would be: FebruaryIf I were a day of the week I would be: FridayIf I were a time of day I would be: noon If I were a sea animal I would be: dolphinIf I were a historical figure I would be :Rosa Parks If I were a stone or gem, I would be: Amethyst If I were a bird, I would be: woodpeckerIf I were a flower/plant, I would be: rose or lilyIf I were a kind of weather, I would be: springIf I were a musical instrument, I would be: drum
If I were an animal, I would be: chimpIf I were a color, I would be: purple If I were an emotion, I would be: HappyIf I were a vegetable, I would be: carrotIf I were a sound, I would be: silenceIf I were a car, I would be: Volkswagen BeetleIf I were a song, I would be: “Hey Delilah”If I were a movie, I would be:” Love and Basketball”If I were a food, I would be: Fettuccini AlfredoIf I were a place, I would be: ParisIf I were a material or fabric, I would be: silkIf I were a scent, I would be: cucumber melonIf I were a word, I would be: HonestyIf I were a subject in school I would be: SpanishIf I were a comic book character I would be: wonder womenIf I were a shape I would be: triangle

No comments:

my buggie